Retinol, a prolific ingredient in skincare, increases cell turnover which helps fill in wrinkles and discoloration.
According to Ayurveda, fenugreek is a great remedy that helps in firming sagging breasts. As it is enriched with vitamins and antioxidants, it combats free radical damage and helps in tightening and smoothening skin around the breasts.
Works to gentle detoxify and purify skin. Reduces the appearance of cellulite & the antimicrobial powers of chia seeds target and reduces the appearance of stretch mark and fine line for a youthful perky chest.
Helps replenish moisture levels and soothes pimples and other irritated skin blemishes Bongo and Buns Polish
- Raw unrefined Shea Butter is full of all natural vitamin A. Raw unrefined Shea butter is extremely moisturizing and very hydrating when applied to the skin. It provides immediate softness and smoothness and helps boost collagen production too. It promotes the skin’s natural protective barrier, locks in moisture and helps it build elasticity.
- Raw unrefined Mango Butter contains essentials fatty acids, vitamin E. This healing butter will help revitalize skin cells while supporting elasticity and flexibility and fades stretch marks.
- Sweet Almond Oil is superbly rich in vitamin E and minerals such as calcium, potassium & magnesium. It also has a high content of Vitamin A & Oleic Acid. Soothes irritated skin and can help restore its normal pH. It light texture absorbs easily into skin, keeping it moisturised for longer. Thanks to its strong antioxidant properties, is extremely effective in improving blood circulation in the skin, which produces a firming effect on the outmost layer of the skin; a great help against stretch marks.
- Hazel Nut Oil is a superb, vitamin- rich natural oil. It contains Squalene and Oleic Acid which promote cell regeneration and Phytosterols tat assist with itchiness and redness. Rich in omega7 helps replenish the skin’s protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Asparagus racemosus provides antioxidants while enhancing circulation and blood flow.
- Korean ginseng and ashwagandha are adaptogens that help manage stress and promote a feeling of calm.
- Saffron and Shilajit is an adaptogenic herb that has been traditionally used for hundreds of years to support energy.